Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Thomas Jr
Dr. Donald Thomas Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. Dr. Thomas has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Thomas Jr has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Donald Thomas Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Rukmini Konatalapalli
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi12
Dr. Laura Cowen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi9
Dr. Rakesh Wahi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi40