A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Thornberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Thornberry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornberry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Thornberry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Scott Thornberry MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Thornberry practice?
- Dr. Donald Thornberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Thornberry practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pathologists.