A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tice, Metabolic & Hormonal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tice
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Tice DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Tice practice?
- Dr. Donald Tice has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tice practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Bariatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Endocrinologists and Las Vegas Bariatric Specialists.