Dr. Donald Tice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Tice?

March 21st, 2017

Excellent Care

Due to Dr. Rice's medical care and following his recommendations for eating, I lost 37 pounds

January 22nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor!!!!!

If you know you do not feel “normal”, don’t let your regular Dr convince you that there is nothing wrong. Set an appt with Dr Tice. He has years of experience with hormone imbalances. He takes the time to explain how imbalances affect your health and how you feel. After the lab work he ran (which cost me $0 out of pocket for Lab work – even though the Dr is not on my insurance plan), we had a follow up visit, I got my first BHRT shots, I felt better the SAME DAY! I felt normal again, not irritable, and I haven’t had a hot flash since. Unbelievable results! This is after a regular Dr told me I was normal, and I said no – I’m not, you don’t understand. So when your regular Dr tells you, you do not need all of the panels (blood work) that Dr Tice orders, I’m going to suggest to you – they don’t specialize in BHRT and have not kept up with the latest research. Not to mention, as I wrote earlier, all of the blood work cost me $Zero, whereas, when my regular Dr requested only my thyroid panel, it cost me $30. I wish I had gone to Dr Tice even sooner. Lastly, you may wait awhile once arriving at the office. That is because he spends time with his patients and listens to the challenges you are experiencing. The results are worth the wait.

November 8th, 2016

Feel like myself again

Dr. Rice explains everything clearly, answers all questions and is extremely thorough. I've struggled with migraines, night sweats, hot flashes and mood swings. After beginning treatment with pellets, those issues are just a distant memory. I feel like myself again. I tried other treatments from gynecologist with no relief at all. I can't recommend Dr. Tice highly enough. He will find what works for you.

July 17th, 2015

Giving it a chance

Have been going for a time now, but was never given full information on medication prescribed or supplements that I should be taking. I feel like I have lost time since I thought I should eat a balanced diet, but really have now been told what specifically to eat and not eat. I guess he thought he had given me all the needed information, but not... so I will give it another few months and see if I loose weight and feel better. It would have been nice to have follow up, especially when I was a new patient.

May 18th, 2015

I love Dr Tice and his very efficient and friendly staff. My hormones were out of control and they helped me bring them back under control, and lose weight at the same time. Love this Doctor.

April 26th, 2015

I wouldn't go to any other endocrinologist.

Amazing Dr I am a current patient. He took the time to explain to me what my situation was and every detail about my medication. he will not sugar coat anything but he doesn't speak rude at all. Very nice Doctor

March 17th, 2015

excellent

Most thorough Physician I've seen in Las Vegas.

June 26th, 2014

best doctor alive

This doctor showed his humanity, caring, exemplary medical ethics. Every appt in myrtle beach was no less than two hours. He thoroughly went through your medical records every visit. The patient rooms were superb. There was a lab on site, radiology on site. I love this physician so much that he is the standard in which i judge other physicians with. Thanx Dr. Rice and sorry you left Myrtle Beach.

July 24th, 2017