A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tillman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tillman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Med Ctr -Hadley Campus, Hays, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K Tillman DO is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Tillman practice?
- Dr. Donald Tillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tillman practices General Practice near Hays, KS.
See Hays Primary Care Doctors.