A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tillman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tillman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tillman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Med Ctr -Hadley Campus, Hays, Ks
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K Tillman DO is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Tillman practice?
- Dr. Donald Tillman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tillman practices Dermatology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Dermatologists.