A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Toothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Toothman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toothman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Toothman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Toothman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Toothman practice?
- Dr. Donald Toothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Toothman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.