A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma University Medical Center Childrens Hospi
- St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald U. Stone practice?
Dr. Donald Stone practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.