A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Unger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Unger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Unger practice?
- Dr. Donald Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Unger practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Primary Care Doctors.