A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Unger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Unger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Unger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Unger practice?
- Dr. Donald Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Unger practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.