A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Avera Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Avera Urban is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Avera Urban, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Avera Urban graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avera Urban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Avera Urban MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Avera Urban practice?
- Dr. Donald Avera Urban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Avera Urban practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.