A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Urban is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Urban, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Urban MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Urban practice?
- Dr. Donald Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Urban practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.