A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Graham, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Clearwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vance Graham DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald V. Graham practice?
- Dr. Donald Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Graham practices Neurological Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Neurological Surgeons.