Dr. Donald Tucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

May 10th, 2016
you have to wait in the waiting room for 2 hours while everyone that came AFTER you goes in for their appointment. Then when you finally get called back, you have to wait another hour to be seen. And if you're sick, and need to be "worked in" you can forget it!!! so, in other words, if you are sick, and NEED to see him, and don't already have an appointment-too bad. The receptionist is not about to try and help you. and when he does blood-work on you, you won't ever know what it said. He NEVER follows up on blood work, sleep apnea tests, or anything. he's nice, but that's not what I need when I go to the doctor. and if he is calling in a prescription for you, good luck with that--you have to call his office back at least 2 times to get them to call it in. Horrible. I found a better doctor, thank goodness...one that will see me if I'm sick.

July 2nd, 2015
I would not send my dog here.
This place is a joke. It is dirty. It smells. Each appointment I've had has been at least a 2 hour wait time. They do not use gloves when taking blood. They do not call you back after lab work. Let it go on the record that I called daily for a serious series of results. The staff (not all but most) are rude. This place scares the you know what out of me.