A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vance, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vance MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Vance practice?
- Dr. Donald Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Vance practices Emergency Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Emergency Physicians.