A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vargas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Vargas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vargas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Vargas practice?
- Dr. Donald Vargas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Vargas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Orthopedic Surgeons.