A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vargas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Vargas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vargas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Vargas practice?
- Dr. Donald Vargas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Vargas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Surgeons.