A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vaughan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Vaughan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Vaughan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Donald Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Vaughan practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.