by Sue Weiss on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Vennekotter spent over one half hour with me in the hospital listening to me describe my pain. He was careful to check and recheck my symptoms. His diagnosis and treatment seems to be spot on. He even promptly returned my call after hours when I was impatient for the treatment to work. He again listened patiently and recommended something to ad to my relief. So thank you Dr. . Today is much better! Sue Weiss

by Courtney E. Vennekotter on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Vennekotter is my dad! I let him remove my stitches and I thought I wa gonna die but it wasn't bad! He I very cheerful and loving and can get the job done!! I would recommend him! He went to school extra years so he knows what he is doing pluse he still take classes today!!

Painfull / Was not completely out during Procedure show details Painfull / Was not completely out during Procedure
by Jerry Brockman on Mar 6th, 2013

Very Painful, I not giving the proper medication to be knocked out during my colonoscopy. I felt that I passed out instead of given the proper dosage of drug. I remembered all of the procedure afterward. I was rushed out even during recovery.

by Cynthia Kerstiens on Aug 1st, 2011

I had two basal carcinoma spots surgically removed (in office) from Dr. Venekotter. He was extremely pleasant and cheerful . . . but he definitely becomes more serious when it comes to handling the medical aspect of the appointment (which I appreciate). I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!