A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vernon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vernon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vernon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Vernon practice?
Dr. Donald Vernon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians, Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners, and Salt Lake City Internists.