A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vernon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vernon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vernon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Vernon practice?
Dr. Donald Vernon practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.