A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vernon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Vernon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vernon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald D Vernon MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Donald Vernon has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Vernon practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.