A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fox is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Fox DO is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Fox practice?
- Dr. Donald Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Fox practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.