A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Griffin, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Griffin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Williams Griffin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Donald Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Griffin practices Plastic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Plastic Surgeons.