A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Larsen, MD, MBA is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Larsen practice?
Dr. Donald Larsen practices Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons, Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors, and Los Angeles Radiologists.