A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Larsen, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Larsen MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Donald Larsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Larsen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.