A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Larsen, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Larsen MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Donald Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Larsen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.