A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Morgan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S Hall Psychiatric Ins, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Morgan MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Donald Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Morgan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Blackstock, SC.
See Blackstock Psychiatrists.