A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S Hall Psychiatric Ins, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Morgan MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Donald Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Morgan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Blackstock, SC.
See Blackstock Psychiatrists.