Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 17th, 2015

Intelligent, professional, friendly and caring. Recommend him highly!

Wonderful guy show details Wonderful guy
Oct 2nd, 2013

Absolutely the only doc to see in town. He is kind and compassionate. A wonderful listener and explains the diagnosis and plan so I can understand. I have had two children with Dr Parker and wouldn't go anywhere else

Awesome doc! show details Awesome doc!
Aug 4th, 2013

Dr Parker is kind, calm and a good listener. He spends time if I need to discuss a problem. I might have to wait a little longer to see him but when it is my appointment time, he spends as much time that is necessary. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly so I can understand. I have been going to him for 15 years and wouldn't ever see anyone else. A wonderful man and doctor, I highly recommend him to all of my friends.

Awesome show details Awesome
Feb 9th, 2012

We've had two children using Dr. Parker.

Overbilled and undertreated show details Overbilled and undertreated
Jun 5th, 2011

Not only did the doctor not treat my gestational induced hypothryoidism even after I specifically asked following my test results(my levels were off enough that my current Ob put me on Levothyroxine without me having to mention it or even say a word), his office staff billed my insurance for 6 appointments rather than the two I actually had. I have a bit of "pregnancy brain" lately and paid the $200 (after insurance payment) bill before I saw the discrepency. The office manager was extremely courteous BEFORE I paid it- but won't return my messages now that there's an error. I've had to notify my insurance of the problem and it is now under investigation. $875 for two routine visits is just insane. Just a word of caution: You might want to pay very close attention to your statements because I'm probably not the only one that has been the victim of their racket...or better yet, find an honest doctor with a shred of decency.

Apr 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor with a good bedside manner and very personable. If there is a problem he will get to the bottom of it. I would advise my friends to go to him for their exams.

Sep 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com