A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Roberts, Orthopaedic Surgery - Knee and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Roberts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Roberts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Donald Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Surgeons and Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.