Dr. Donald Robinson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hamburg, NY

2.8

April 29th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Robison since I was little. The past almost 10 years I have been seeing his NP and other staff (not him) since they let go their NP I was forced back to Dr. Robinson and am VERY disappointed. He spends less than 5 min. with you when he finally arrives (I've waited in an exam room over an hour before he has come in). He's very brisk and doesn't really seem to care about your concerns, he just wants to get you in an out of his office. Needless to say I'm now looking for another doctor.

March 24th, 2014
After taking a drug prescribed by a specialist and having no problem for 3 years i was forced to have Dr Robinson's office take over prescribing the med for my specialist due to insurance reasons. Immediately Dr Robinson changed from me getting a 6 month prescription to a face to face with a pee test every month with new fees. This is totally unprofessional and unacceptable.

January 20th, 2014
So disappointed.
So disappointed in this Family practice. No longer has a long term plan which gravely concerns me since my kids go there. Got rid of their up and coming NP. No repairs or updates have been done to the waiting rooms. They are no longer taking children. What does that tell you? Here today. Gone tomorrow.

February 10th, 2011
He is one of the best doctors that I have ever had, and being a diabetic for 30 years, this crucial. He always asks, after his observations and conclusions, "Is there anything I can do for you?"