A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Smith, DC, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Smith DC and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Donald Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Smith practices Dermatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Dermatologists.