A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weaver, CNM, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mental Retardation
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Willard Weaver CNM and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Donald Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Weaver practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.