A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weaver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mental Retardation
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Weaver MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Weaver practice?
- Dr. Donald Weaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Weaver practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.