A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Weaver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mental Retardation
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Weaver practice?
Dr. Donald Weaver practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.