Surgeons
4160 John R St
Ste 615
Detroit, MI 48201
313-745-4195
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.. Weavers for several years. He has NEVER given me his cell phone number. I am happy for you who he did but sad for his other patients who he did not think enough of to do the same. Perhaps he has favorites. I hope not but it appears he does..... I do not rate him as the "best" surgeon. He is a good surgeon but not the best as I have been told by other surgeons at DMC. I find his staff cold and not overly friendly. Very difficult to make appointment within a week, usually 2-3 weeks. Sad but true.

|  This Man is a Blessing  |  show details
by Taylor Harrell on Sep 30th, 2013

Another doctor referred me to Dr. Weaver, after performing surgery on me and had came to the conclusion that I would live with this tumor for the rest of my life. The doctor told me that I should see Dr. Weaver, because if there was a chance that it could be removed, Dr. Weaver could get the job done. Prior to seeing him, I came on here to read reviews and I was instantly turned off by this man. I was afraid to see him, but I gave him a chance anyway. I can honestly say this was the best thing I could have ever done. I'm only 20 years old, and I was facing infertility if I had to go through another surgery. Dr. Weaver took his time to research every possible way to go through this surgery without damaging my uterus. From June 8th until September 24th, he spent countless hours reading over my case and reaching out to other surgeons. He asked me to take one semester off from school, so they could get the job done. He took it upon himself to schedule me an appointment with Dr. Pontes, another surgeon in the DMC, and said that he thinks Dr. Pontes could assist him in a successful surgery for me. I'm so glad I took the time to get to know this man and listen to what he had to say. He gave me his cell phone number and would text me to say "God bless you" and make sure I was okay. He respected all of my wishes and he understood that I was a young woman with a full life ahead of me. His bedside manors are excellent. While he is a very busy man, he has a team who will see you everyday and he will only visit twice, but he is ALWAYS available to speak. He's always in surgery, but will find time to make sure you're comfortable. His team is full of joyful, stern, compassionate, and educated people who will make sure all of your needs are met and always put your health first. During my hospital stay, they always came through the door like a team of superheroes. Some of them even went on walks with me. I love Dr. Weaver and the team that works with him and I can't imagine going through this surgery with another surgeon. I wish nothing but peace and prosperity over Dr. Weaver's life and I pray everyone else he works with has the same experience as me. I cannot express enough how great he is!

|  PA's  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

I do not like speaking to a PA. I want to talk to my Doctor........

|  Uncaring  |  show details
by A crying widow on Oct 8th, 2011

My husband died due to complications after surgery. This doctor has never contacted me or my family...this also put me in a financial hardship because of all the time my husband spent in the hospital. I have never one talked to this doctor.