A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Whitaker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Whitaker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Whitaker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Donald Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Whitaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.