A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wackwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wackwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wackwitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wackwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wackwitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackwitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wackwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Leo Wackwitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wackwitz practice?
- Dr. Donald Wackwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wackwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.