A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wackwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wackwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wackwitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wackwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wackwitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackwitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wackwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Leo Wackwitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wackwitz practice?
- Dr. Donald Wackwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wackwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.