Learn more about Dr. Donald Wackwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wackwitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackwitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wackwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wackwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wackwitz practice?
Dr. Donald Wackwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and De Pere, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.