A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wade, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hofmann Wade MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Wade practice?
- Dr. Donald Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wade practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Radiologists.