A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Waldrep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Waldrep is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Waldrep, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrep graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Waldrep has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Waldrep FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Waldrep practice?
- Dr. Donald Waldrep has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Waldrep practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.