Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Apr 19th, 2016

Dr Waldrep performed my gastric bypass in Sept 2004 at Sutter Roseville. I lost over 100lbs. It was life changing. I changed my diet, hired a PT, became so toned and healthy that I became the poster girl for the local 24 hour fitness. 12 years later I'm still able to maintain normal healthy weight. Thank you Dr Waldrep. You Rock!!!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Randy on Jan 20th, 2015

I had my surgery in 2007, everything has gone very very well!

Oct 2nd, 2012

I am 3.5 yrs out of Lap Band Surgery. My employer changed insurance & it is difficult to get them to pay for any weight loss treatment. The front office does not seem to care much or have very little interest in following up on my surgery. All I ask is that they show some compassion & work with me if I have to pay cash for treatment. I followed the recommended aftercare & had my band adjusted for at least 1.5 to 2yrs after my treatment until the insurance changed.now I have periodic heartburn that is very painful. In my opinion, it would be nice if they cared a little bit more about the long term care of their patients. (I think Dr Waldrep is great & a caring guy, but the support staff sucks.