A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Walters is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Med Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Richard Walters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Walters practice?
- Dr. Donald Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Walters practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mountain City, TN.
See Mountain City Primary Care Doctors.