Dr. Donald Wardell III Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Donald Wardell III?

July 13th, 2015

This man is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

When I went to Henry County Medical Center's ER for severe abdominal pain Wardell, the hospitalist on duty, refused to treat me. The ER diagnosed acute pancreatitis. Wardell insisted that HCMC was not capable of treating me and that I had to be transferred to another hospital that had a gastro-intestinal specialist on staff. This was after nearly six hours of testing and waiting for results--nearly midnight. HCMC is the only hospital anywhere close to me (within 60 miles) that accepts my insurance. There was no place I could transfer to without having to pay for everything myself, and there's no way I can afford that. I was never actually seen by a doctor--all communication was relayed through a nurse. Even the ER doctor on duty did not come by to see me. I had no choice but to go home exhausted and in pain.

June 20th, 2012

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

Missed diagnosis twice, 1 resulting in hospitalization in ICU, The other result- a severe heart attack. I could go on but no one would believe it. DON'T GO NEAR THIS MAN!

Birth Control