A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Washington, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Washington has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Washington MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Washington practice?
- Dr. Donald Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Washington practices Pulmonary Disease near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Pulmonologists.