A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Webb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Santa Barbara, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Webb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Donald Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.