A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Webb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Santa Barbara, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Webb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Donald Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.