A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wehmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wehmeyer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmeyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wehmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lee Wehmeyer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wehmeyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Wehmeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wehmeyer practices Plastic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Plastic Surgeons.