A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Welker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Welker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Welker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Welker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Bernard Welker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Welker practice?
- Dr. Donald Welker has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Welker practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.