A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Welsh, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Welsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald V Welsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald V. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Donald Welsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Welsh practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.