A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wenner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wenner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Wenner MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Wenner practice?
- Dr. Donald Wenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wenner practices Surgery near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Surgeons.