A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wenner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wenner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Wenner practice?
Dr. Donald Wenner practices Surgery near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Surgeons.