Dr. Donald West MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 12th, 2013
mommy makeover
i had been told that west was good, so i had some surgery after my kids. but my breasts are not where i wanted them and my tummy is not tight. he said he could fix it for another surgery and more money, but why didn't he do it right the first time. it was a very lot of money for me, and now i don't have anymore to fix it. i wish i didn't do it. be careful who wants your surgery. he is not a good doctor or a good person. go to a good doctor

February 26th, 2013
my mistake
this doctor is terrible. he is in it for the money. he does not care and he rushs all the time to get out of the room, so he don't talk to you much. i paid alot of money, but not much good result. then he wanted to charge me again to make the mistakes better. go somewhere else for a good doctor.

November 6th, 2011
don't let him touch your face
he did a facelift and browlift..a major disaster !!!!after a revision I have bags under my eyes flat cheeks a waddle on my neck..I don't look like I had a facelift I look like a complete mess,a never ending nightmare

February 3rd, 2011
Dr West is a genius
Dr West did a my facelift and a browlift 6 days ago ...it's worth every penny spend... a nightmare was removed from my life !!!! not many doctors have his skill and expertiece..I'm forever thankful to Dr West..anybody who selects Dr West can expect the very best !!!!thank god for doctors like Dr West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 21st, 2011
jan 14 2011 breast augmentation
Dr. west is amazing!!!!! He was so kind and put me at ease. When i went in for a consultaion he spent about an hour with me and had no problem answering my questions. He never made me feel as though he was in a rush. He did a GREAT GREAT job with my augmentation. Went from a B to full D. I would recommend him to anyone that is trying to choose a doctor. He has lots of experience, and he gave me just what i wanted. If your looking for a PS use Dr. West! at Marietta plastic Surgery!

November 7th, 2010
Very good, caring

March 5th, 2010
I am not able to racomend this doctor, the surgery he performed on me was a total disaster and I am having to pay for someone else to fix his mistakes.