Learn more about Dr. Donald Westerhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Westerhausen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerhausen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westerhausen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Westerhausen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerhausen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westerhausen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Westerhausen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Westerhausen practice?
- Dr. Donald Westerhausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Westerhausen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.