A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Westerhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Westerhausen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerhausen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Westerhausen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Westerhausen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerhausen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westerhausen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Westerhausen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Westerhausen practice?
- Dr. Donald Westerhausen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Westerhausen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elkhart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.