A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Westerhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Westerhausen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Westerhausen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerhausen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westerhausen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Westerhausen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Westerhausen practice?
- Dr. Donald Westerhausen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Westerhausen practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkhart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.