Learn more about Dr. Donald Westerhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Westerhausen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerhausen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Westerhausen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerhausen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westerhausen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald R Westerhausen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Westerhausen practice?
- Dr. Donald Westerhausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Westerhausen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.