inactive

Donald C Whiteside MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2013
In My opinion, 4 stars is not enough
There IS no other Dr. that can match the quality of care given than Dr. Whitesides....and his staff

July 30th, 2012
Doubts after surgery
I was referred to him by a coworker who had surgery. Little did I know I would also have surgery. He thought I was in the last stage before uterine cancer and recommended I remove my uterus as soon as possible. He left the choice to remove the uterus and other parts (tubes and ovaries) up to me without any discussion. When I asked about the risks, he just said I'd have to decide. I was not informed of what life would be like without my female organs. Incidentally, after surgery, I found out my uterus was normal - no cancer! Within one month after surgery, I fell apart emotionally and he offered antidepressants. I never went back. This happened in 2006, and I still have doubts. Biodentical hormones have given me back my life but it took a YEAR to recover. Think carefully before having surgery here.

June 14th, 2011
20 years a patient
I have been going to Dr Whiteside for 20 years. I think that says it all.