Dr. Donald Whiting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Whiting?

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Whiting performed surgery on my back 3 1/2 years ago at Canonsburg Hospital. The result(s) were all on the positive side. Pain free and mobility the very best. From the beginning to the end of my experiences were outstanding.

February 29th, 2016

terrific surgeon. he took the time to explain what I needed done and how he would accomplish it and recovery and rehab time

July 3rd, 2012

Most Doctors could learn a lot from Dr. Whiting!

Dr. Whiting is an exceptional person. I had to drive over two hours to see him and afterword I would have driven 20 hours to see him. He spoke with me like he knew me all his life and I was a personal friend. He is what most Doctors should be.

December 17th, 2010

Low back surgery

Right from initial appt. felt confident with Dr. I had put off to an extreme ,having surgery. I actually was suffering from residual nerve damage in left leg. I have not known what it was like to be pain free for 20 years or more...Dr not only was very efficient and professional medically, he gave me a pain free life (back) which I never could have dreamed would have been possible. This surgery was on three discs in lower back.One of which actually fragmented. To sum it up., he walks on water!!

December 21st, 2009

Neurostimulator

Dr. Whiting placed a neurostimulator to ease my leg pain. I was injured moving a pool table ten years ago. I had gone through every conceviable option to help with the pain. My pain specialist recomended that I try an implantable tens unit, Medtronic Neurostimulator. This was my last option for normalcy. Ultmatly he placed the implant with total sucess. Dr. Whiting is a very knowledgable surgen and I would recomend him to all that have neurological issues that need specialized attention.

August 23rd, 2017