A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wickerham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wickerham is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickerham graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wickerham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lawrence Wickerham MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wickerham practice?
- Dr. Donald Wickerham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wickerham practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Oncologists.