A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wickerham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wickerham is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickerham
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wickerham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickerham graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wickerham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lawrence Wickerham MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Wickerham practice?
- Dr. Donald Wickerham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wickerham practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Oncologists.