Dr. Donald Wikoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Wikoff?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Donald Wikoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2010

What a Doctor Should be.

Doctor Wikoff Saved my life, Literally, Rushing to emergency surgery on a Saturday afternoon. He had the bedside manner and the sureness to make me feel everything would be fine, It was my first surgery. Afterwards he was the most cring and interested doctor I have ever had. If you look at the paintings in his lobby you will see he is a very talented and religious person, we need more doctors like him. I am truly blessed that when I needed the best the lord sent him to me. Doctor Wikoff, Thank you for being there.MArk Shiro

August 2nd, 2010

One of the Good Ones

I've seen Dr.W for many years.He has performed 3 sugeries and treated me for many bladder issues. You know how some docs don't seem to remember you from visit to visit? He always acts like he just saw me yesterday!Not sure if he does or just takes REALLY good notes,but it makes you feel good!He DOES stay booked, but his daughter Beth Bray(Nurse Practitioner) is in practice with him and you can get in to see her in just a few days.She is also very smart and compassionate like her dad. I highly recommend either of them!

January 28th, 2017