A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wilkerson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wilkerson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Wilkerson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Donald Wilkerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wilkerson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.