A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Willig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Willig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Willig graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Willig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Southwest General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Scott Willig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Willig practice?
- Dr. Donald Willig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Willig practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See San Antonio Radiologists.