Overall Review

August 16th, 2015
Seeing for a few years, since took over alł of Dr Roben patients after he became Medical Doctor.

December 27th, 2011
Senitive
Dr. Wingard is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I'm 73 and have been seen by more doctors then I care to admit. He is very professional,very knowledgeable,caring and I could go on and on,but I think you get the picture.He tries very hard to make you feel comfortable and find out your problems and fix them.He doesn't hurry you along.I think he actually worries about you.I always feel better after my visit even if he only does my refills. I thank the powers that be for having found this doctor.

December 20th, 2011
There are many doctors who listen to their patients and who show so much concern as Dr. Wingard. He is the best, without a doubt.

April 19th, 2011
SCAM
Do not ever ask a simple question because you will get billed for it !!!!!!! I went for a follow up and I asked Dr. Wingard where I can get my blood taken because of my acne and he told me that the Lab next door will do that for me and guess what : I GOT BILLED FROM DR.WINGARD 126 $ FOR A SIMPLE QUESTION. HE COUNTED THAT AS AN OFFICE VISIT .WOW ,REALLY ??????? I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO FREMONT MEDICAL CENTER AGAIN

March 19th, 2011
The Best Doctor I have had since living in Las Vegas
Dr. Wingard seems to really care about his patients. His demeanor is calming and he listens to me. I am a difficult case with my anxiety and depression and I have often broken down in tears while in his office. He has been more than understanding and tries very hard to calm me down and encourage me. He is a very good and kind person.