A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wiper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wiper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wiper, FACOG, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Williams Wiper FACOG and MD is a male Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Wiper practice?
- Dr. Donald Wiper has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wiper practices Gynecologic Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Oncologists.