A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wiper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wiper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wiper, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Wiper MD is a male Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Wiper practice?
- Dr. Donald Wiper has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wiper practices Gynecologic Oncology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Seneca, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.