A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wiper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wiper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wiper, FACOG, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Williams Wiper FACOG and MD is a male Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Wiper practice?
- Dr. Donald Wiper has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wiper practices Gynecologic Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Oncologists.