A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wolff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wolff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Wolff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Donald Wolff has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wolff practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.