A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wolff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wolff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Wolff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Donald Wolff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wolff practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.